- Update dependency versions (by lukelukeluke)
- Extended Readme to explain Snapshot installations (by abc2mit)
- Updated mongo-java-driver to newer version (by benmccann)
- Upgrade Jackson and Bson4Jackson to prevent potential conflicts with Jackson 2.2.X (by yunspace)
- Implementation of the mongoDB Aggregation feature
- Added a how-to-release documentation
- code cleanups & some new tests
- upgrade mongo-java-driver to 2.11.3 and jackson to 2.2.3 (by benmccann)
- adding parameterized findAndModify (by truthspirit)
- updated mongo-java-driver, jackson-databind, bson4jackson and junit to newer versions (by benmccann)
- Fixed bug in query serialization for DBQuery.all (by saadmufti)
- Added some notes about thread-safety (by benmccann)
- Updated pom.xml to build osgi bundle (by m-bs-jmeyer)
- Proper update and query serialization support.
- Renamed to MongoJack.
- Added a DBSort helper utility.
- Added a DBProjection helper utility.
- Fixed bug when using DBRefs in update statements.
- Added convenience method for configuring a custom object mapper
- Documented the necessary use of custom mongo configuration when supplying a custom object mapper
- Added map/reduce deserialisation support
- Fixed bug in object deserialisation where ObjectIds were reported as string values
- Added support for stream serialisation
- Fixed bug in configuring jackson mappers with views
- Upgraded to bson4jackson 1.3.0 to fix bug
- Added elemMatch and where support to DBQuery
- Upgraded to bson4jackson 1.2
- Ensured byte arrays could be handled correctly
- Fixed DBQuery collection method signature so its a collection of wildcards, not objects
- Fixed bug in date handling
- Added support for references
- Made the use of stream parser optional
- Allowed lists of @ObjectId annotated items to be serialised
- Fixed handling of error objects in stream parser
- Added DBQuery builder
- Ensured Dates get serialised/deserialised to/from BSON date types
- Fixed serialisation bug where ObjectId’s were being serialised to object
- Fixed bug where an object containing all null values threw an NPE
- Added parser using bson4jackson when deserialising from the DBCursor
- Fixed bug in update so that multiple operations add with the same modifier don’t replace each other
- Added builder for modifier based queries, with serialisation support